Regional Sales Representative
Location (2) –
Work-from-home, Chicago, IL + suburbs
Work-from-home, Pittsburgh, PA + suburbs
Job Type –
Job Description –
HealthFreelance is a new online marketplace for healthcare businesses to hire any kind of freelancer. Join us in helping healthcare companies get their staffing costs under-control with a fun, growth-oriented, professional group.
HealthFreelance is looking for a professional, competent, communicative, detail-oriented, native English-speaking home/field-based sales member to identify and speak with healthcare businesses to assist the business in signing up on the HealthFreelance.com platform. Candidates may also identify healthcare freelancers to fill the available positions needed for healthcare businesses.
The ideal candidate will have healthcare, HR, staffing, sales, and/or marketing related work experience, excellent communication and people skills, enthusiasm with approaching customers, a strong work ethic and ability to work independently and self-motivate. You should be comfortable with approaching customers, cold-calling, and creating and maintaining excellent business relationships.
Before your interview –
- Familiarize yourself with the HealthFreelance website.
- Have a basic understanding of how platform businesses (e.g. Airbnb, eBay, Uber, Upwork) work for their customers.
- We’re excited to provide a different way for healthcare to work. Think about ways you can share your interest in the position and how to communicate that you’re reliable, timely, communicative, and organized.
Pay Structure –
Work from home and travel at your convenience to contact locations across Chicago – plus suburbs and neighborhoods including Kenilworth, Clarendon Hills, Long Grove, Buffalo Grove, Hyde Park, Lincoln Park, Edgewater, La Grange and more.
Work from home and travel to new contact locations across Pittsburgh – plus suburbs and neighborhoods including Fox Chapel, Penn Hills, Sewickley, North Point Breeze, Edgewood, Blawnox, Allison Park, Seven Fields, Leet Township, Bell Acres and more.
- Must be willing to greet customers to build relationships.
- No healthcare experience is required, although highly preferred.
- 2+ years previous sales, HR, staffing, or marketing experience is required.
- Language Skills preferred: Fluent English.
Send your resume, a brief introduction of yourself and your interest in the position, and your general availability for a phone interview to JoinUs@healthfreelance.com.
A company representative may contact you (typically 2-3 business days) by phone, text, or email to set up an interview. Make sure to check your email for further instructions.