202 profiles available 202 profile available
Nationally Certified Insurance and Coding Specialist
Highly accomplished, talented and professional health care administrator with over 13 years of diverse experience in hospital and administrative sector. Healthcare administrator with background in management and medical billing and coding. Strong background in quality assurance, claims analysis, and management principles and practices. Seeking a leadership role within an integrated delivery system. Looking for an opportunity to secure a position in Health Care Administration and utilize my skills and proficiency in a renowned organization.
Medical Billing Specialst
OFFICE MANAGER & MEDICAL BILLER – NORTH DFW UROLOGY
Flower Mound, TX 75028
OFFICE MANAGER & MEDICAL BILLER
NORTH DFW UROLOGY – Grapevine, TX December 2016 to Present
• Staff Payroll
• Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and debits • Maintaining building maintenance as needed
• Collect rent from tenants
• Accounts Payable
• Leading staff for best practices
• Handling Doctor requests and needs
• Medical claims scrubbing and submission • Insurance Accounts Receivable
• Self-pay Accounts Receivable
• Customer Service
• Correction and Appeals of claims as needed • Coding Surgeries
ASSISTANT OFFICE MANAGER
NURSES UNLIMITED – Waco, TX July 2016 to November 2016
• Personnel files
• Criminal history checks
• TMHP eligibility
• Client count for branch
• Travel time based on Labor Board rules • Customer Service
• Back up to Office Manager
MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALISTS – Allen, TX February 2013 to June 2016
SOUTHWEST BILLING SERVICES 800 WATTERS ROAD, SUITE 100
ALLEN, TX 75013
• Medical billing for numerous physicians
• Insurance Accounts Receivable
• Customer Service
• Posting payments by patients and insurance companies • Electronic Medical Records
• Training new staff
BILLING CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
TEXAS COLON AND RECTAL SPECIALISTS – Plano, TX October 2007 to September 2011
• Medical Billing
• Accounts Receivable
• Customer Service
• Run Monthly Report for Physicians • Training Clinical Staff
• Scheduling Surgeries
• Front Desk Responsibilities
• Assisting Physcian During Exam
• Electronic Medical Records
FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
CARENOW- URGENT CARE CENTER – Dallas, TX February 2006 to September 2007
• Manage Front Desk Staff
• Customer Service
• Verifying Medical Insurance Benefits
• Scheduling Front Desk Staff
• Accounts Receivable and Medical Billing • Auditing Medical Charts
• Training Front Office Staff
BROOKHAVEN COLLEGE – Dallas, TX
MEDISOFT, EXCEL, OUTLOOK, POWERPOINT, WORD, Medical Billing, Medical Insurance, Medical Coding
Microsoft Windows NT Athena Net Excel Advanced MD
Powerpoint Practice Fusion
Outlook Dr Chrono
Detail-oriented individual with 5 years of insurance claims auditing, analytics and processing experience in both the medical and pharmaceutical industry.
I am a seasoned professional with a passion for helping physicians and practices improve their bottom lines by maximizing each link of their revenue cycle; particularly in the areas of coding, auditing, contracting and compliance.
My 20 plus years of experience in revenue cycle management, coupled with my extensive knowledge of the insurance industry and regulatory guidelines for billing and coding, gives me a unique advantage in not only identifying breakdowns, but making the corrections and/or recommendations necessary to ensure more positive financial outcomes.
I hold dual certifications through the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC); Certified Professional Coder (CPC) and Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA).
If you feel my qualifications would compliment any of your practice needs, please feel free to contact me, via the contact information below, to discuss the next steps in how we can partner in meeting those needs.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of my resume.
I look forward to meeting you!
Yours in Success,
Kimberly McMahan, CPC, CPMA
Cell ~ 623-326-6022
Fax ~ 623-875-9997
Email ~ email@example.com
I’m interested in the Coding Quality Specialist /Inpatient Auditor position. My updated resume is attached.
Current clinical licenses and/or certifications: Clinical background, Registered Dietitian (RD) Eligible
Top Cerner module(s) that I’m proficient in:
Cerner Millennium Suite; SurgiNet/Anesthesia, PowerChart, Revenue Cycle (HIM) and FirstNet/LaunchPoint
SurgiNet Anesthesia Module
PowerChart/CPOE/Advanced Clinical Documentation
Dragon Dictation (Medical One)
Provide clinical systems support for numerous full lifecycle implementations
Producing training curriculum/material for end users
Experience with staff education (elbow to elbow, small/large group training)
Certified Trainer/Educator; Team Lead
Workflow expert; Team Lead
Audit Charts/ Chart Reviews
Experience providing clinical application support to end users
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Proficient in utilizing data analytics tools
Providing support for numerous full lifecycle implementations
ICD-10 transition testing scripts/ implementation
Driving process improvements that reflects best practice
Achieved HIMSS stage 7 (2014)
Please provide me with details about this project, (404) 310-9086. Enjoy your day!
Certified Medical Coder & Quality Assurance Performance Improvement Specialist
• Knowledgeable in medical terminology, anatomy/physiology, disease processes, pathophysiology, and pharmacology
• Ability to review medical charts and assess a patient’s condition correctly using clinical skills and nursing judgment
• Perform Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement for Home Health Agencies
• Collect patient clinical documentation and validate the accuracy of OASIS responses
• Correct OASIS response errors according to OASIS guidance and documentation standards
• Collaborate with clinicians, physicians, managers and administrators to ensure accuracy of patient records
• Review patients’ records and assign numeric ICD-10 codes for each diagnosis
• Ensure that all activities are done in a legal and ethical manner that supports home health regulatory guidelines
• Perform Chart Retrieval, Abstraction and Over-Reads for G-Pro, HEDIS, and PIA Revenue Projects
• Knowledge of computer software: APPX7, AXXESS, EPIC, FACETS, Medisoft, OSCR, Point Click Care, QSHR, WellSky
• Provide excellent customer service by being attentive and respectful while providing a solution to the problem or issue
I would like to apply for the position as I feel that I will be able to prove myself for this position.. I possess five plus years of professional coding , billing and auditing experience and enjoy the field this tremendously. In my current position as a Medical Coder with RWJ BarbanasHealth Hospital I correct codes on encounters for almost all specialties from Cardiology, Pulmonary, Critical Care , Internal med, Oncology, behavior, Surgery, Pathology. I also review medical records to audit Evaluation and Management codes.
I am fast and efficient and very organized person. knowcoding procedures inside and out. I am also extremely organized and efficient with keen attention to detail. I can handle a multitude of tasks at once and enjoy the busy atmosphere .Past employers have praised me for my grace under pressure and good work ethic. I’d love to bring this same level of efficiency and professionalism to the position of Medical Coder with your facility.
I am confident that I am an ideal candidate for this job,You are welcome to contact me by phone or email at your convenience to set up a meeting. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you so much for your time and any consideration you may give me.
20 years in healthcare industry from Dr office/Rehab billing work comp claims to business office working back end of medical claims. Currently working medical coding denials/edits.
There are no results that match your search!