235 profiles available 235 profile available
ADMINISTRATIVE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
DRUG DEVELOPMENT RESEARCHER
COMMUNICATION & NETWORKING
Here are a few which you may have already seen from my resume.
My favorite work has been proprietary: For Continuing-Education.com I updated continuing education pieces on Aminoglycosides and on Pharmacy Law.
As a student intern at Boehringer-Ingelheim I authored a draft piece on one of their key cardiovascular drugs.
· 6+ years of experience in red blood cell and nanoparticle drug delivery in rodents and higher animal models, with 5+ years of experience of animal surgeries, as well as red blood cell toxicology.
· 4+ years of experience of radiation safety officer (Instruct lab member on potential health risks, effective use of protective devices, procedures required to minimize exposure to radioactive materials, maintain up to date license, ensure amendment of renewal request are submitted, ensure and maintain all equipment are properly calibrated so they are sensitive enough to detect low radiation and contamination levels, perform weekly surveys of radioactive area)
· 2+ years of experience of Clinical Research Lab Coordinator (Developed protocols/consent forms for Institutional Review Board (IRB) approval, designed studies and directed participants through studies, provided IRB annual progress report, notified IRB of ongoing developments in study)
· 7+ years of experience in purification and characterization of different agriculture plant proteases including the development of transfer zymography technique.
· 1+ years of experience of Education Research Program Coordinator (assisted in the implementation of an undergraduate education research program, administrative responsibilities that includes coordination of meetings of faculty mentor and graduate mentors, promote HHMI program to undergraduate students around campus, assist in development and finalization of interdisciplinary projects, organize graduate student and faculty mentor workshop, member of steering committee member in selection of students, helping prepare reports to granting foundation, and management of budgets)
· 10+ years of experience of mentoring undergraduate (17) and graduate student (2) in the lab, who have gone to medical, graduate, and veterinary schools
· Establish track record of successful collaborative projects, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
I am an experienced medical writer with a focus on medicine, research, and Pharma. I use valuable insights from my work as a neuroscientist to create concise, high-quality, evidence-based content for my clients. I have extensive experience writing and editing publications, protocols/CSRs and medical education materials.
I have over 10 years of experience evaluating, organizing, and presenting complex information to diverse audiences. I specialize in taking complex technical content and simplifying it into relatable words for the average reader. Therapeutic areas: Oncology, hematology, neuroscience, and chronic diseases Affiliations: American Medical Writers Association
Scientist, Medical Writer/Editor
Professional with extensive global experience in vaccines research and development, academia, government, pharmaceutical, and non-profit business sectors. Skilled in handling all aspects of scientific and clinical writing, project management, and clinical trial management with ability to communicate information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Molecular biologist/Medical writer
I am molecular biologist with 10–year experience in Academic setting. First as Lab Technician at molecular biology lab, then as Associate Research Scientist and lecturer in Biology department of Vytautas Magnus university, Kaunas, Lithuania, I’ve developed a skill set directly relevant to the researcher and medical writer position.
I have a lot of experience in abstract, grant, manuscript, lecture material and article writing.
I have pure passion for science and I am interested in all subjects of Biomedical sciences. I can do research, literature overview and review articles.
Medical coder, CPC
I am certified through AAPC for coding, CPC. I have been in the medical field for over 16 years. My knowledge through the years in Billing and coding range from working at an MRI facility, Internal Medicine physician, ASC facility and Military hospital. I am familiar with orthopedic, podiatry, hand inpatient and outpatient coding to include surgery and E/M as well as HCPCS.
Emergency Medicine Coder- 7 years experience
Software: EPIC, CENTRICITY, POWER NOTE, LYNX, 3M
Experience: OBS, FACILITY/PRO ED, INFUSION/INJECTION/HYDRATION,
There are no results that match your search!