Information Technology (IT)
Full stack Engineers
Location: Atlanta GA 30319; Dallas, TX; or Bothell WA 98011 (Initially Remote till COVID then Onsite)
Duration: 12 Months
Looking for Full stack Engineers who are passionate about the eCommerce industry and has analytical and multi-task abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment. As a Lead Engineer, you will be responsible for the design and development of various initiatives for Client customer and employee digital experience across our consumer distribution channels. You will lead the software product development life cycle from inception to production launch and post-production support. You must possess strong technical background to ensure you are designing modular & scalable web components, you must have experience leading large cross-organizational software development projects and have a well-rounded technical background in current web and micro-service technologies.
• Hands-on Design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
• Track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator.
• You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges.
• Experience with all phases of the software development life cycle, best practices and Agile Software Development.
• Work with Leads, Engineers, Architects, Product Managers, and Business stakeholders to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
• Writing great quality code with a relentless passion for automated testing and validation.
• Enforce company policies in the areas of development methodology, architecture, security, change and configuration management and compliance.
• Perform complex engineering activities for web performance tuning, monitoring, deployment and production support.
• 5+ years related experience with a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in server-side rendering using NextJs
• Good understanding of Java, Nodejs, microservice and some full stack experience. While you”ll be spending most of your time in the V of MVC, we”ll occasionally need help further back in the stack
• Good understanding of SEO principles including web analytics and ensuring that application will adhere to them
• Excellent communication skills and experience in collaborative environments
• The desire to be continually learning about emerging technologies/industry trends
• 4+ years of understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• 2+ years of experience in build and CICD technologies: GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar
• 2+ years of experience in Unit and Function testing using Junit, Spock, Mockito/JMock, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI or Postman
• Experience working within Agile/Scrum/Kanban development team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to present complex technical information in a clear manner to peers, developers, and leaders
Technical Skills: ReactJs, NodeJs, Html, Java, Nodejs, microservices, cloud, REST services, NoSql technologies (Cassandra/MongoDb), knowledge of Redis/Hazelcast, Git, Jira, Jenkins
Login to read more
About the Client