Duration: +9 months (Start Date: 3/22/2021 will run through 12/31/2021) with possibility for extension.
***A preliminary web interview with video will be considered, followed up by a mandatory in-person interview for the position. ***
***Local candidates are preferred. This position is located in downtown Harrisburg. Any and all costs associated with parking are the responsibility of the candidate selected for the position. ***
The Infrastructure Team resource will provide support to safeguard Treasury’s entire information technology (IT) foundation. The resource is expected to identify, implement, sustain, and/or troubleshoot numerous areas within IT’s infrastructure. The resource will provide support to Help Desk tickets which are escalated to the Infrastructure Team. The agency has standardized on Windows 10 operating system, utilizing Windows Hello for Business, and Office 2019 for all agency desktop and laptop computers. Treasury in-house software, other PA state agency software and business partner software is also utilized.
To be considered for the position, candidates MUST display applicable experience in numerous areas. Ability to work with a team of technical staff and the ability to perform activities independently is required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
Required education and support experience:
• Computer Information Systems associate’s degree or technical school equivalent
• Help Desk Experience – 2 years
• Operating Systems
o Windows 10 – 2 Year
o Windows Server (2012 R2 – 2019) – 2 Year
• Microsoft Office 2019 / 365 – 6 Months
• MS SharePoint 2019 – 6 months
• MS Dynamics CRM 365 – 6 months
• Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (SCCM) Current Branch – 1 Year
• Microsoft O365 / Azure – 6 Months
• Active Directory Domain Services (AD/DS) – 2 Years
• Programming / Scripting Experience (ex. PowerShell) – 1 Year
• SAML / ADFS – 6 Months
Desired but not required skills
• Windows Hello for Business
• Windows Hybrid Environment
• Microsoft Teams
• Proficient at creating detailed documentation
Login to read more
About the Client