Update: Please have candidates fill out the following questions for submittals:
Questions for Help Desk candidates:
How many calls per day?
How many emails per day?
What was the Tier level they supported?
Can they walk someone through or Troubleshoot issues over the phone?
How many years of Help Desk experience?
How many years of Service-Now, HEAT or similar ticketing system?
start date for this will be 3/29…. and the length will be 6 month contracts to start.
On behalf of Rey…
Must be open to various shifts. As trivial as this sounds, please make sure that candidates are proficient with type, at least 30 words per minute…
One more note here. They are looking for candidates that have more of technical trouble shooting background as opposed to just call center experience. Also a big plus is looking for candidates that have worked at call centers or have done technical trouble shooting at enterprise-level companies.
Notes from the manager as to what he wants to see on a resume:
- Closed 95% of trouble tickets on the first call without escalation.
- Commended for quickly resolving complex issues including system crashes, network slowdowns, connectivity problems, security breaches, virus infections and more.
- Achieved a user satisfaction rating of 4.9/5.0 (14% higher than average); consistently logged and monitored ticket status to ensure fast, quality resolution of every issue.
- Cut incident callback rate by 12%; used technical, analytical and communication skills to accurately identify user needs and provide effective solutions.
- Received in-bound/Made out-bound calls for technical support for high speed data, digital phone, video services and email support, with proper diagnosis and resolution of software and hardware problems. This includes application support, Outlook mail, Internet Explorer, antivirus and desktop configuration. Use trouble ticketing system (Grandslam and Remedy) for tracking customer’s interactions and resolve complex issues.
- Led team to lower total cost by 15% by maintaining a very low “transfer rate”.
- Generated 25% additional revenue by leading team to record best “First Call Resolution” percentage. Achieved performance awards by using analytical skills to obtain key information, aiming to resolve issues on first call basis.
- Maintained customer satisfaction rate of 95% or higher.
- Did password resets, setup security questions, and used remote tools.
- Navigated through Knowledge Base/Active Directory quickly and efficiently.
- Created detailed and accurate tickets using information provided by clients.
- Provided support for iPhone/iPads, setting up VPN, and migrated data.
- Collected and created trouble tickets for call center customer issues. Provided Tier 1 phone and in-house support to analyze issues, resolve or escalate, and track trouble tickets to completion.
- Closed an average of twelve to fifteen tickets daily taking minimal resolve time in an efficient manner.
- Received requests via telephone, voicemail, or e-mail, from the US Army legal community and/or clients for technical assistance.
- Updated user accounts, processed new user registrations, adjusted user certifier and/or name when clients’ status changed
- Supported Notes Users and Exchange Users.
- Configured and troubleshot PDA’s and Blackberry connectivity issues.
- Setup MsNetMeeting for online video conferences as requested by users.
- Supported more than 1,000 users in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilized Remedy Tracking system.
CSA Job Description – Addendum
- Familiar with troubleshooting technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Certifications (A+, Service Desk Analyst, ITIL, MCP, Office)
- Printer installation and troubleshooting
- Support for Microsoft Office
- Experience using Active Directory and account support
- Experience using Heat Software for IT Service Management
- Proven working experience in providing help desk support
- Previous experience supporting both hardware and software for mobile devices, desktops, workstations, including troubleshooting the OS, and both software and hardware installations
- Understanding of help desk software, and remote control
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service oriented
- Provide training to end users.
- Experience with Call Queues
Login to read more
About the Client