Information Technology (IT)
IT Project Coordinator
Internet connection required. Computer set up will be provided.
MICROSOFT TEAMS AND SMARTSHEET ADMINISTRATOR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Please highlight Smartsheet administrator experience on candidate resumes.
Provide project and communication coordination for regional COVID vaccination clinics and related operations.
• Uses all relevant processes including project management systems, trouble ticket systems, service outage calendars, email, phone trees, paging systems and other communications tools as relevant.
• Coordinates project task assignments, project plan maintenance, and other related assigned tasks prior to or by expected due date along with follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Works with customers and other ITG units to clearly communicate operational status, task status, goals, timelines, and project deliverables
• Identifies project completion milestones and task milestones and reports to management when they are not met or at risk. Required Skills
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Teams, Excel, Project
• Ideal candidate will have proficiency with Smartsheet development and maintenance including sheets, reports, and dashboards
• Demonstrates the ability to work with and provide feedback and accurate technical information to customers in other groups while working to identify and resolve issues.
• Ability to demonstrate professionalism in presentations, meetings, or other venues with employees and management at all levels within the organization – in person or virtual.
• Ability to demonstrate professional written, speaking skills to successfully build positive relationships among customers, co-workers and vendors
Login to read more
About the Client