Serve as a resource and scientific expert on disease state concepts as well as [company name hidden by HealthFreelance] initiatives (particularly to treat Cystic Fibrosis) clinical and health economic information internally as well as for healthcare professionals, including clinical trial investigators, academic physicians, CF care multidisciplinary teams. Establish and build out sustainable relationships with Thought Leaders to expand needed research, advisory and other collaborative opportunities.
· Serve as an educational resource to healthcare providers on disease state concepts, including providing effective presentations to groups as well as 1:1 discussions.
· Respond to unsolicited requests for information on clinical data and act as primary resource for [company name hidden by HealthFreelance] externally.
· Keep abreast of changes in treatment trends that could impact [company name hidden by HealthFreelance].
· Serve as a liaison between key corporate functional areas and healthcare providers who express interest in conducting investigator-initiated research, to facilitate review and consideration of research proposals
· Develop productive relationships with Thought Leaders in the medical community and in the group practice setting
· Serve as a disease-state resource and communicate information obtained from field interactions to internal staff
· Represent and support [company name hidden by HealthFreelance] at medical conferences
· Establish a respected [company name hidden by HealthFreelance] presence in the academic and group practice medical community
· Maintain a high standard of integrity and professionalism in the medical community, including the sharing of scientific data in full compliance with company and local policies
· Liase with Clinical team and serve as a contact for hospitals engaged with [company name hidden by HealthFreelance] in clinical trials
- Biomedical sciences degree required with 5+ years Medical Affairs experience, including 2+ years field experience, within biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry
- Understands government and industry guidelines, regulations, laws, etc. for appropriate interactions with healthcare providers
- Ability to complete goals within allotted time frames, and deliver high quality results under pressure
- Ability to initiate, plan and complete projects
- Strong initiative and ability to identify issues and create solutions
- Ability to work in line within a multi-disciplinary environment, on national & regional levels
- Good Oral & Written communication sills
- Present clinical/scientific information in a group or individual setting
- Knowledge and understanding of appropriate marketplace desired
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs and to work in a matrix environment
Login to read more
About the Client